Friday, July 20, 2007

We Have a Winner

The fate of the felted bag has been decided:

No 6 (25%)
Yes, Flower 4 (16%)
Yes, Flower & Leaf 12 (50%)
Yes, Ribbon Bow 2 (8%)

It looks like I am going to be doing some more knitting - I'll get to work on the flower and leaf and, hopefully, I'll have something to show you soon. While you are waiting, why not give this pie a try - talk about a winner. I am not a big pie person, but I do like this key lime pie from Paula Deen.
It is very easy to make, but I should tell you that I omit the egg whites, sugar and cream of tartar because I don't make the meringue - I prefer whipped cream. I know, I know, but it's pie people, not polenta and there is no such thing as diet pie no matter what Kirstie Alley tells you. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Leeann said...

LOL! Isn't that the truth! If you are going to bake, do it right!

I tried her Gooey Butter Cake this week and Oh my, it was just gag sweet. Even my husband, who has an enormous sweet tooth, couldn't eat it. Have you ever tried that? I wonder if the POUND of powdered sugar in the frosting could have been a clue. lol

I will definitely have to try that pie if you say it is a winner.
I had some yummy bruschetta today and thought of you!
Leeann
niccofive.blogspot.com