Friday, July 20, 2007

The Magic Misto

I lost a day this week - for some reason I thought yesterday was Friday. It might have had something to do with the 3rd degree flurry that was going on earlier in the week...Sam's parents are visiting and, for whatever reason, I decided I needed to wash the windows, touch up some of the paint on the exterior trim and make pizza dough, chocolate chip cookies and a big batch of cherry almond granola. Anyway, after realizing that today is actually Friday, I thought I would get busy and post a Friday favorite. Without further ado, I would like to present... the Misto.


This thing is really great and I use it all of the time to coat my pans and, of course, make bruschetta. You put your oil in the chamber, screw on the top, give it a few pumps and you have your own chemical free cooking spray. I found mine at the Maxx, but you can also get one at Amazon.com.

3 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

Mmmm. Cherry Almond Granola sounds great! Will you share your recipe? And tell how you use it (a topping, cereal, etc.)???

katiedid said...

This looks like a must have item for our new kitchen! We love to cook and entertain. And did I mention how much I love your foody posts?! Cuz I do!

Elle Jay Bee said...

Hi Heather!

Hope you're having a nice visit with your family! I can just imagine you running around in a "flurry" of activity!!

Linda