Monday, April 21, 2008

Do Whatever You Do


Hope, pray, cross your fingers, light a candle, whatever you do, please do a little extra for our new little nephew Hank. He was born last Friday and is every bit as cute as he should be, but not as healthy. Today is his mom's birthday and I can't think of a better present than this little guy making progress on his road to recovery. So, please do whatever you do - send up a prayer, or just think good thoughts - for Hank, Katie and the rest of their family.

7 comments:

Janet said...

Oh, I do so hope Hank is OK and on the road to good health. My thoughts are with the family.

Janet

Julie said...

I said a prayer for Hank.

Leeann said...

Oh Heather,

Bless Katie, Hank and their whole family. There is little in life as worrisome and heartbreaking as a child suffering or hurting.

I will say prayers for their family. Can you please keep us updated on how he is doing?

xoxo,
Leeann

amanda said...

I'll be keeping your family and Hank in my prayers.

Amanda

Suzie said...

prayers are easy!
consider it done. Hope he's doing better.

Laney said...

Oh my goodness - I just read through her blog and my heart just sank. I'm glad to hear he is home now and on the road to recovery. But oh I know the pain of having your baby in the NICU, and the sadness you feel for every other baby and parent in that place. Thank God he was blessed with a path to healing and I pray that they can accept that the Lord's work isn't for us to understand, and they shouldn't feel guilt over their own blessings. As hard as that is.

She documented all of that so beautifully.

Kari (GrannySkywalker) said...

I just went over and read about little Hank. I'm so very pleased that he's doing so well and is at home. That's wonderful! And he's a cute little thing, too, isn't he?

Kari