Thursday, June 21, 2007

OXO = Hugs and Kisses


This OXO Good Grips Flexible Spatula is the best spatula ever. If you don't have one, you need to get one. You can find it at amazon.com for about $6 - not a huge investment for something that will change your life. Okay, it won't change your life, but you will really like it. Sam, I mean Santa, gave me one in my Christmas stocking. He is a very thorough gift researcher and he picked this spatula to replace my rusty old favorite. This new one is far superior - it is very thin and flexible, but not floppy. I use it for everything: eggs, cookies, pancakes, burgers, scraping the mixer bowl when making fondant - you get the idea.

1 comment:

Jen Kershner said...

That spatula is so going on my wishlist. I bet you can find it locally at Linen's N Things or some place similar. I also love the peeler from that line. It took me ages to find one that was comfie in my hand.