So, we are relocating to England for 3 years. To notify everyone I had business cards printed up. I thought it would be a nice way to keep the kids connected with their classmates. I spent waaay too much time picking out graphics, changing fonts and uploading my creations to Vistaprint. I even paid for the expedited shipping so the kids were sure to have them to pass out before the winter break. Thankfully they arrived in time and I was able to check one more item off my "to do" list. I was feeling good; especially after some emotional goodbyes with classmates - at least they can keep in contact via the blog and e-mail.
Well, leave it to me to mess it up. It seems that I put firstname.lastname@example.org rather than alsoinengland.blogspot.com The sad part is I looked at the card 10 times before hitting "submit". I looked at it when it arrived and patted myself on the back. It was not until my friend wrote and let me know that she couldn't get on the blog that I discovered what I had done (and that still took a while). I have never been a genius, but this is really bad. I am not going to even try to justify this one - here it is, the new blog: