Thursday, July 9, 2009

24 Hours

Wrapping paper 3
The countdown has begun. 24 hours until the little one turns 1, which means 24 more hours of misery. They are at me - the others - they won't leave me alone. "What day is it?, How much longer?, Is it Friday?, Can you blow up this balloon for me?" Don't get me wrong, I am really glad they are excited and want to help, but man, oh man. Oh, and, no longer are they satisfied with the gifts I select. I had to drive all the way to Meijer so they could pick out their own gifts. They are very excited about this milestone. I think I can make it.


My strategy is to keep them very busy in the meantime...make your own wrapping paper...

Pens for Wrapping Paper

Wrapping paper 1

Wrapping paper 2

Laney Wrapping Paper

Owen Wrapping Paper 1

4 comments:

Kat said...

Awwww. How sweet is that? I love that they are so excited about it. So nice. And I'm sure, a little annoying for you too. ;)

an encourager said...

Okay, I know this has nothing to do with your brightly-colored photos, but what kind of oven is that? It looks massive and FUN!!!

Leeann said...

Great idea about the wrapping paper! What kind of paper do you use? Just regular drawing paper on a roll or something else?

Is that an Aga oven??

Heather said...

Yes, it is an AGA! It has pluses and minuses, but it fit the space, which was most important.