Saturday, February 14, 2009

Little Haar As Opposed To Big Hair

I cut my hair last weekend. It was time. I had been wearing it in a French braid which Laney really liked, so when I came home with short hair she said, "Mom, what did you do to your haar? It's little!" She was not too happy about the change, but I'm liking it. I had it this length in college, so it was not a shocking change, but it has definitely been a while. The photos are for my grandma who wanted to see. I wanted to Photoshop them to erase the freckles and a few creases, but Sam said I couldn't because someone was just criticized for doing that. So, here you go Gua, the new me with "little" hair and big freckles.

IMG_9258 IMG_9393

6 comments:

Mrs Furious said...

Looks great.

Kat said...

Oooo! I love it! It really fits your face well. You look younger. Very cute!!!

MKHKKH said...

Looks great Heather! Do you have to spend more time on it now? I wish I had the guts to get mine chopped. I have had the same haar since Kindergarten. :)

Leeann said...

1- I like it!

2- I agree with Sam. You needn't Photoshop. You are beautiful just being you!

3- I didn't comment on your post about the baby but My GOODNESS is he getting big and cuter by the day!

Leeann

Kristie said...

I LOVE your new hair cut it looks great on you and it makes you look so much younger (though I might add you didnt look old to begin with)......you look great!

Jen Kershner said...

You know, there is scarcely anything in this world better than freckles. Your hair looks great and you are gorgeous!