Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Thank You Disney


This morning, while walking Spencer to and from school, Owen ran like this:

Owen/Snot Rod

Why you ask? Well, he was being Snot Rod. Yes, you heard me right - Snot Rod. Nice hunh? Snot Rod is from Cars (Owen's absolute favorite movie); he is a muscle car who suffers from chronic allergies, so much so that when he sneezes he blows fire and speeds up.

Do you see the similarities? He ran down the sidewalk making the car noise that only boys can make and pausing occasionally to say, "Ah-aaah-aaaaah-choo" and, like Snot Rod, he ran faster upon "sneezing". Again, thank you Disney.

7 comments:

Leeann said...

ROFLMAO!!
I love it!
Is this the little frat boy in the making? ;-)
Ya know, this adds spice to your life. Admit it, it is kind of funny!
lol
Leeann
niccofive.blogspot.com

Heather said...

Leeann,
Yes, this is the burping frat boy. He really is the sweetest little boy, but he comes up with these things...He does't see them on TV, his older brother and Dad don't do them, so where, oh where, is is coming from?
Heather
PS I really did have a bottle of TUMS in my desk - Type A all the way!

Anonymous said...

That is so funny, I have a seven year old boy so we have had our share of funny boy moments!

Thanks for your insightful comment on my blog, you are so right in the quality of most newer stuff. Plus, I am glad you commented because it reminded me to add you to my blogroll! I am doing it right now, before I forget!

I appreciate your visit!

Melissa

MKHKKH said...

As Wheezy on Dragon Tales says, "Love It!" He is a cutie. I marvel at how totally different each of mine are.

Kari (GrannySkywalker) said...

Your kids are the greatest! Always funny. And ALWAYS cute!

Chicago Sarah said...

Heh heh. I saw that movie and totally forgot about Snot Rod. It is better than some inappropriate acting rock or rap star, though! :)

Found your blog through house on hill road...love it. You've been added to my favorites.

Mrs. Blandings said...

Cars is a fav at my house as well - though Snot Rod has come in below the radar. His depiction is perfection,