Thursday, August 2, 2007

Wrapped Around Her Finger

You probably aren't going to believe me when I tell you this, but here it goes:

This very sweet and innocent looking little girl...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

is a rascal of massive proportions. She ravaged my flower pot yet again. This poor plant doesn't stand a chance around her.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

There are many other flowers blooming in the garden, even ones that don't require her to stand on a chair to pick, but for some reason she has a vendetta against this plant. She doesn't even carry around the blooms - she just picks them and tosses them aside. But, if you catch her in the act, remember to try to use words like "stop", "not a good idea", "un-uh", but never ever use the word "no" because this will happen:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Then what are you going to do?

14 comments:

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

I wouldn't mind if a cutie like her do that to my flowers, LOL

Trudi said...

What a darling post. So cute and witty. She's a doll.

Thimbleanna said...

Awwww. Mean mommy. ;-) How cute she is, even with tears. You'll have to get her her own plant.

Sue said...

Oh Heather, I remember those days. She is just the cutest little sweetheart.

Elle Jay Bee said...

Your baby is absolutely adorable...scrumptious in fact!! And you are meant to be a photographer...

Linda

katiedid said...

How in the world did you get such great shots?! You will look back and treasure them someday!

Heather said...

Thank you all for your kind comments about our oh-so dramatic little one. I happened to have the camera out and because she likes to play to an audience she let me snap away. Can you believe what she can do with that little mouth – Academy Award Winning?
Heather

Greenie Gardens said...

My granddaughter even looks adorable when she's crying! I do remember something similar from her mother!

Cindy said...

How cute! How could you say no to her! I miss those days with little ones.

Kari (GrannySkywalker) said...

That's just funny.

Julie said...

How uterly adorable!

Aimee said...

Too funny. She reminds me so much of my Avery. Don't you just have to love little girls no matter what they do?

Berber said...

Aaaah, she's sweet!!
Why can't she ruin your flowers... ;)

cammy said...

I just love this post Heather. Your little sweetheart reminds me of my Gracie. Love the red hair!!