Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Ten-Hut

Painted Baskets
Don't they remind you of soldiers standing at attention?

For the last two days my knitting project has been on hold because I have been working on these small baskets - favors for an upcoming tea party. I bought the natural baskets at Michael's, painted them white and added some frilly decorative painting. I have someOne Painted Basket individually wrapped vanilla cookies to go in them. They will be packaged up with a small box of tea, honey spoons and a tea rose candle tin. For now, the baskets are dismissed. They won't be assembled until just before the party, so I'll have to show you the finished product later.

As for the real soldiers, God speed.

2 comments:

Elle Jay Bee said...

I've said it before but it bears repeating...you take the most incredible pictures!! You are certainly multi-talented!!

Linda

Leeann said...

My gosh, those are so cute! What a great idea. I would be thrilled to get one of those for a party favor!

Leeann
niccofive.blogspot.com